Gallery

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Models

When it comes to anatomical accuracy, I like to use print ads, catalogs or magazines for reference. Here are two models I have used for reference and the pieces I used the references for.

The reference used for “Glimpse”, a graphite drawing that was later made into an intaglio print, was a model from an Avon catalog, Campaign 18, 2009, on page 150 to be precise.




The reference for the piece “Gynoid V.2.0”, a linoleum print, was from the Fall Clearance 2009 catalog of Victoria’s Secret, page 30. You might notice, I forgot to flip the image when transferring it onto the linoleum block, so the image prints backwards, but who cares.

About Me

My photo
I am the creator of Lego stop-motion animation Shadow of the Brick, go watch it on my Youtube channel Green Dragon Films. I also play old games on the YouTube channel Matt's Gameplay. I also make art involving robots and other weird science themes. Fallow me on Twitter: @ControlAltRobot

Blog Archive