Gallery

Sunday, April 18, 2010

What is Ctrl+Alt+Robot?

Control+Alt+Robot is the label under witch my artwork falls under. Pieces that fall under this label all include the theme of human nature merging with computer technology. I intend to use my art to push the line between natural and artificial; humanity and technology, merging the two until they become symbiotic and perverse, while still attaining an eerie sense of familiarity.


We seem to be able to live along with technology. We use it everyday, but we aren’t dependant on it, are we? At what point do we lose control of what we’ve created, and it starts to control us? What if we integrated technology into our lives to the point that we needed it to survive, or even function normally? What if we came to the point where we would question who was human any more, or what it even meant to be human? Where’s the line that says we’ve crossed from human into something beyond, or better?


I intend to use this blog to showcase my latest works, older works, random doodles and comics. This blog will give me the opportunity to discus and explain my works, inspirations, muses and ideals. The images I will display on this blog belong to me, and should be considered copyrighted, unless stated otherwise.

About Me

My photo
I am the creator of Lego stop-motion animation Shadow of the Brick, go watch it on my Youtube channel Green Dragon Films. I also play old games on the YouTube channel Matt's Gameplay. I also make art involving robots and other weird science themes. Fallow me on Twitter: @ControlAltRobot

Blog Archive